Rights of Injured Workers in Iowa
Des Moines Workers' Compensation Lawyer
At King Law, PLLC, it is our focus is to protect workers who have been injured on the job. It’s what we do. Experienced Des Moines workers' compensation lawyer Mark A. King comes from a working class background and understands how stressful it can be to be injured in a work-related accident. He is here to ensure your rights are not violated and that you can take advantage of the benefits.
Your rights as an injured worker in Iowa include:
- The right to seek and receive medical treatment after a work accident or injury.
- The right to seek benefits without being retaliated against or terminated.
- The right to receive compensation for lost wages and medical benefits.
- The right to receive compensation for permanent disabilities.
- The right to have a hearing if your claim is disputed or denied.
Appealing Workers' Compensation Claims
If your claim has been denied by the insurance company, do not despair. You still have the right to contest the denial and prove your case. It is vital that you have a Des Moines workers' compensation attorney on your side to protect your rights. It is important that you act sooner rather than later as the early days following your injury are often the most crucial.
Attorney King has more than 15 years of experience handling cases just like yours. He believes that you should be able to receive the benefits you deserve. He is here to level the playing field and ensure that you receive the benefits you are entitled to receive. Working on a contingency basis, he focuses on getting you the help you need. You only pay if he succeeds.